Public Records Act Request Form
Greater Third Avenue Improvement Association (GTAIA), DBA Downtown Chula Vista Association (DCVA), Third Avenue Village Association (TAVA)
ALL REQUESTS MADE ARE PUBLIC
Everything in this request box will be displayed publicly if the agency makes your request public.
- This form is for public records requests for the GTAIA/DCVA. Third Avenue Village Association (TAVA) documents can be requested from GTAIA/DCVA until the seventh (7th) year of the corporation’s disestablishment.
- Records Requests on are public. We suggest that you do not include confidential information such as birthdates or Social Security numbers.
- Requesters’ information is not published; however this information is public and may be released in response to a public records request.
- In accordance with the GTAIA/DCVA Retention Policy, Public Records Act requests and the records provided in response are deleted or destroyed after three (3) years for payroll documents and seven (7) years for all other corporate documents.
- Once you submit your request, you will receive email notifications regarding the status of your request. If you are not receiving the email notifications, check your spam/junk folder.
Tips on submitting focused requests
- Search the Downtown Chula Vista website, under Corporation Documents, to view published documents prior to submitting a request. Many corporation documents, financials, and minutes are already posted.
- Be as specific as possible with the types of records that you are requesting.
- Provide a date range for the records you are seeking. For example, from Jan. 1, 2020 to the date of the request.
- List all known GTAIA/DCVA employees that may be involved in the subject matter.
If you submit a request without contact information, you will not receive updates for your request. If the GTAIA/DCVA needs clarification on your request in order to respond to your request and you provide no way to contact you, your request may be closed without a response.
Records Available Online
Visit Downtown Chula Vista website, under Corporation Documents, to view published documents.
Not GTAIA/DCVA Records
The following are not records of the GTAIA/DCVA. You may contact the agencies identified below for these records.